Arturia's new Summer Collection comes into full effect
Only a year after the release of its new FX Collection range, Arturia released a major update to FX Collection 2. Version 2 adds 7 new FX plugins to now boast 22 modules. New effects include emulations of a Roland Juno Chorus, Neve 33609 bus compressor, and Mu-Tron Bi-Phase pedal.
The 7 new modules included in Arturia FX Collection 2 are:
- Bus Force: a parallel master processor with filter, EQ, compressor, saturation, and built-in spectrum meter
- Comp DIODE-609: a Neve 33609 style compressor, with limiter, stereo processor, side chain and mid-side processing
- EQ SITRAL-295: an equalizer modelled on the Siemens Sitral EQ from the 1970s, with high/ low pass, mid-side processing, spectrum meter, and character settings
- Chorus Dimension-D: an emulation of the classic Roland Dimension D chorus, with extended features compared to the original, such as LFO shapes and spatial character
- Phaser Bi-Tron: modelling the MU-TRON Bi-Phase phaser pedal, offering dual 12 stage phaser circuit and LFO controls
- Flanger BL-20: a flanger which offers complex modulations through multi-stage envelopes, three modulation sources and a stereo enhance
- Chorus JUN-6: the classic Roland 6 BBD (bucket brigade delay) chorus in a simple effect plugin, which is known to widen the sound
Additional features include a new preamp for the TAPE-201 Roland Galaxy tape delay emulation, improved tutorials built into the plugin, 200 new presets within a new preset browser, and compatibility with the NKS standard for inclusion in Native Instruments Komplete and Maschine eco system.